We offer a SHK position for initially 6 months at 10+ hours/week with the option of extension.
bitteiler is a project funded by the Federal Ministry (BMWK) and the EU aiming to found a deep-tech startup, and a spin-off of TU Dresden. bitteiler provides outside the box software solutions for industrial IoT sensor devices by intelligently alleviating the massive data generation burden. bitteiler promotes businesses’ digital transformation and contributes to paving the path towards reaching industrial sustainability goals.
• Assisting in the identification of market segments, competitors, and potential customers
• Conducting research to identify new markets and customers’ needs
• Reviewing current market trends
• Operational support for the startup’s contacts database, LinkedIn and webpage news and
updates, etc. (or simply support with public relations)
We are looking for a dedicated Master/Bachelor student with the following characteristics:
• Background in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Psychology, or related
fields at a higher education institution:
• High motivation and ability to deliver creative, independent, and reliable work
• Fluent in English and German
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
Please send your CV and relevant documents to
Dr.-Ing. Máté Tömösközi ( email@example.com )